Wednesday 15 June 2011

OSB-BAM Integration Approach—Part 2

In http://shrikworld.blogspot.com/2011/06/osb-bam-integration-approachpart-1.html I explained how we can integrate BAM with OSB via BAM JCA Adapter.But there are other methods as well.In this blog I’ll explain how to leverage BAM Enterprise Message source for OSB Integration.

Before get started I’ll recommend to go through http://beatechnologies.wordpress.com/2011/05/20/integrating-oracle-bam-11g-with-bpel-jms-sensor-action/ blog which explains how to set up enterprise messaging source in BAM.I’ll extend that in my blog,so basically we need to enter data to JMS queue from OSB Business service.

Here are the steps of creating business service in OSB,

image

image

Now you have to provide endpoint URI for JMS, in my case soa.bam.cf connection factory and queue.bam.sensor queue are already created in admin server.

image

image

That’s all , we are now ready to test, just run business service,

image

Now go the metrics of messaging service,You will find 1 row committed to ADC.

image

Now you can prepare your custom report based on that data object.

No comments: